To assist Finance Manager in overseeing and running daily operations of finance department.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the key duties related to this role:
- Handle full set of accounting, including update of daily revenue receipts and reconciliation of cash/credit receipts, payments processing, handling clients’ refunds, input of data into accounting software and update of accounts schedules;
- Assist in calculation of monthly payroll and sending it to HR Department for payroll processing;
- Perform monthly intercompany reconciliations;
- Liaison with other departments when required to improve finance and accounting operational efficiency as well as accuracy of accounting records;
- Reporting to Finance Manager and ensure daily operations of finance department meets the needs of the company; and
- Handle other ad hoc tasks as required.
- At least Higher Diploma in Accounting or related discipline
- 5 years or above relevant working experiences
- Self-motivated, well-organised, responsible and detail oriented
- Knowledge in Peachtree is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Excel and Word)
- Less experience will be considered as Accountant
- Immediate available is preferred
- Competitive Salary
- 5-day week, public holidays
- Medical Insurance & Dental Insurance
- Staff Discount
If you think you could be the right person for this job, enjoy working with people and being a family members of the Hong Kong’s largest veterinary group, please take action by sending your CV with expected salary & availability details to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.