To assist Finance Manager in overseeing and running daily operations of finance department.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the key duties related to this role:
- Handle full set of accounting, including update of daily revenue receipts and reconciliation of cash/ credit receipts, payments processing, handling clients’ refunds, input of data into accounting software and update of accounts schedules;
- Responsible for invoicing and Account Receivable monitoring;
- Assist in updating management reports and analyses for management review;
- Participate in consolidation process and prepare related schedules;
- Assist in organising the annual audit and coordinating with the external auditor;
- Assist in gathering and consolidating data and providing analytical support to provide business insights to management in uplifting business performance
- Liaison with other departments when required to improve finance and accounting operational efficiency as well as accuracy of accounting records;
- Assist in streamlining the work processes, developing and refining the accounting policies and guidelines of the Group;
- Reporting to Finance Manager and ensure daily operations of finance department meets the needs of the company; and
- Handle other ad hoc tasks as required.
- At least Higher Diploma in Accounting or related discipline
- 5 years or above relevant working experiences
- Self-motivated, well-organised, responsible and detail oriented
- Knowledge in Peachtree is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Excel and Word)
- Less experience will be considered as Senior Accountant.
- Competitive Salary
- 5-day week, public holidays
- Medical Insurance & Dental Insurance
- Staff Discount
If you think you could be the right person for this job, enjoy working with people and being a family members of the Hong Kong’s largest veterinary group, please take action by sending your CV with expected salary & availability details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.