Client relations officer are important members of today’s modern veterinary team. They work alongside veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses to provide vital nursing care, ensuring that the wellbeing of small animal patients is paramount.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the key duties related to this role:
- Greet and welcome patients as soon as they arrive at the office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls/ WhatsApp/ Emails
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/ email
- Update calendars and schedule bookings
- Schedule appointments between doctors and patients.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Liaise between medical departments with discretion and professionalism
- Assist with admissions/ treatment as per agreed protocols.
- Ensure that stock levels are adequate and orders are made timeously.
- Communicate medical results to patients under clinical supervision.
- Ensure that patient data are accurate and are updated from time to time
- Informing the Veterinarian of any emergencies that require urgent attention.
- Receiving and verifying payments after each consultation.
- Monitoring the inventory of items for sale by the practice and restocking these, as needed.
- Overseeing the sale of items stocked by the practice.
- Liaising with courier services and laboratories to ensure that samples are delivered and collected on time.
- F.5 or DSE graduate
- Animal lover
- Be fluent in spoken & written English and Cantonese/ Chinese
- Knowledge in animal health care or relevant working experience is an advantage
- A practiced and excellent manner to customers
- Responsible, good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure
- Able to work as a team with good communication skills
- 5 working day per week (include Sat & Sun), 10 hours shift. Shift duty is required. (8am-6pm / 10am-8pm / 1pm-11pm)
- Compensatory day off for working on public holidays
- Working Location: Sai Ying Pun
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance & Dental Insurance
- Education Allowance
- Monthly Bonus
- Staff Discount
As part of an established and highly regarded clinical team, you’ll bring energy, exceptional hospitality, and ensure our patients and clients receive the very best care whilst with us.
If you think you could be the right person for this job, enjoy working with people and being a family members of the Hong Kong’s largest veterinary group, please take action by sending your CV with expected salary & availability details to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.