We are currently seeking Day Shift / Night Shift / Full-time / Part-time veterinary surgeon to join the Hong Kong’s largest veterinary group with 11 hospitals/ clinics and has a flagship hospital in Singapore as well as an established mobile ultrasound team.
Veterinary surgeons in general practice carry out a wide range of tasks from promoting and maintaining the health of animals through to diagnosing and treating sick and injured animals.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the key duties related to this role:
- Consultations; Surgical operations; Investigative procedures
- Follow and reinforce company protocols
- Advise pet owners on nutrition, preventive healthcare and general care, medical conditions, and treatments or even Euthanise animals
- Communicate promptly and effectively with clients regarding progress of hospitalised patients and reporting of laboratory results
- Educate the public about diseases and infections that are transferable from animals to humans
- Communicate effectively with colleagues in order to ensure continuity in care of patients
- Regularly undertake Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in order to maintain and increase veterinary skills and knowledge
- Make use of internal referral services as appropriate, and seek the advice or assistance of appropriate colleagues when needed Perform routine soft tissue and orthopaedic surgeries, including routine dental procedures.
- Operate diagnostic equipment like ultrasound and radiography machines and interpret the resulting images
- Establish or carry out quarantine or testing procedures that combat the spread of diseases to humans or to other animals according to established government regulations
- Work experience as a small animal veterinarian is a plus
- Experience conducting advanced soft tissue and orthopaedic is a plus
- Knowledge of medical equipment (e.g. X-ray machines) and anaesthesia procedures
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language
- Patience and a love for animals
- Strong affinity for animals.
- Ability to make prudent decisions regarding the welfare and well-being of animals.
- Excellent people skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Ability to show empathy to owners and fellow colleagues
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance & Dental Insurance
- CPD allowance & CPD leave
- Monthly Bonus
- Staff Discount
At Pet Space Group, we believe it’s our responsibility to help pet owners provide a long, happy, and healthy life for their pets, which is why our highly experienced veterinarians are committed to early diagnosis and treatment of disease, giving clients more time to create memories that last a lifetime.
As part of an established and highly regarded clinical team, you’ll bring energy, exceptional hospitality, and ensure our patients and clients receive the very best care whilst with us.
If you think you could be the right person for this job, enjoy working with people and being a family members of the Hong Kong’s largest veterinary group, please take action by sending your CV with expected salary & availability details to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.